Thursday, October 13, 2011

Most Beautiful Birthday Girl in the World

Do you care to see the most beautiful birthday girl from the East in the world?  Of course, you do!  We were blessed to find a precious picture update this morning of some birthday photos of our little China doll at her foster home posted on their website.  I'm sure you'll agree she's simply scrumptious.  Sweet daughter of mine, You are an absolute treasure!

Making a very important wish...


Ohhh!!


I feel so pretty in my new clothes! Mommy is so glad you have a great fashion sense. Its going to come in very handy because your mama is the last of the ALL-TIME shoppers, meaning I love to shop All The Time :)

Are you really coming for me? Yes, baby...we are!
And you definitely are the most beautiful birthday girl in the world because Mommy & Daddy say so :)

4 comments:

TanyaLea said... [Reply to comment]

Happy Birthday, Sweet Hope!! <3

Beth, I am just SO excited for you and your family. The second I seen those photos posted, I just KNEW you were going to be so excited to wake up to all that eye-candy of your precious b-day girl! Yep, the LAST bday without her Forever Family! God is good!! <><

Grippo said... [Reply to comment]

Beth,

That is one cute kid. Thank God she is in that place and not elsewhere. . . take my word for it, I know the difference. What a blessing! Can you send a package yet??

Laine said... [Reply to comment]

Congratulations to Hope's Forever Family!!!!

She is one special, adorable little girl!

We have one ND blessing and two more that we are bringing home in a few weeks! ;)

Like you, we are FOREVER GRATEFUL for the love and care that our 'family' at ND has given our children!!!!!

Blessings!

Nancy @ Ordinary Miracles & The Crazy 10 said... [Reply to comment]

praying for you all... still.

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2011