Saturday, December 24, 2011

Missing You at Christmas

Its Christmas Eve and its wonderful to be home at the farm, spending time with family and relaxing, but there's a big piece missing this year.  Ever since I saw Hope back in April, she's taken a piece of my heart.    Now that we've been matched as Hope's family its a million times worse.  A part of our family is half way around the world and it hurts.  It hurts to know she's ours and we couldn't get on a plane and bring her home 3 months ago.  I just want her to know what my arms feel like.  I want her to know what its like to go to the farm to celebrate Christmas, to see Grandma J's Christmas lights, to meet Great Grandpa Roling tonight.  I want you home.



I found the most beautiful song "Merry Christmas" by Third Day that writes about waiting for your child from China over Christmas.  I HAD to make a slideshow of special photos with that song.  Get your kleenex ready...



Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another photo slideshow by Smilebox




This will be your last Christmas without us baby girl.  Merry Christmas, Hope!


We are about a month away from getting our paperwork to China, also known as Dossier to China.  This is a HUGE step in the right direction.  We are anticipating travel in summer of 2012 to bring Hope home forever.

0 comments:

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2011