Tuesday, January 17, 2012

"Checkitout"

Sully's latest phrase, which he produces as one word, is "CheckItOut!"  Its so cute how he says it and I'm sure he heard it somewhere.  Hmmm...  I wonder :)

CheckItOut seems appropriate because check out these mounds of paper all ready to finally leave US soil.  The last 7 months have been filled with all kinds of paperwork, approvals, invoices, post office visits, phone calls and growing love for a child we'll soon call our own.  And now all of that has turned into this...


And all of that will soon be on its way here...


Because Hope may not growing in my belly, but she's definitely growing in my heart and all that paperwork means one thing...

We're super close to having our Dossier sent to China and that means we're going to have baby!!!

"CheckItOut!"

3 comments:

Lee and Sarah VanGrunsven said... [Reply to comment]

YAY!!!! So close! How much longer until your DTC? Oh, and I just saw my work sent your email to spam :) She is Charlotte at Starfish! :)

Nancy @ Ordinary Miracles & The Crazy 10 said... [Reply to comment]

I am SOOOOO happy for you!!! And FOR HOPE!
What a honor to follow you through this journey!
nancy

Lynette said... [Reply to comment]

I am SO making a "checkitout" picture and post too. You have inspired me. Very excited to meet you here on the web. Thanks for the comment on my blog. Hey, maybe we will travel together?!?! Holt says we will most likely travel "in the summer". Of course that is a big span, but as we get closer we will know more. (I still dream of travel in May, but early June would be awesome too, though also probably a long shot). I have to run to work now, but will be looking at your bog tonight or tomorrow some more to find out all about your family. God bless you. {ps we will both be busy making copies of those authentication pages to add to the Dossier soon...this is such an exciting time!!!!)

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2011