Thursday, January 19, 2012

Happy Birthday, Love Hope

I woke up this morning on my 31st birthday to many happy birthday messages, one of which quickly directed me to a new blog post about our special girl.  What a very special birthday gift!  Oh my goodness!!  Could a mama be any more blessed than to have my two little peanuts at home and this little one waiting on me!?!?  I don't think so.  Here's my narrative to the photos from the post about Hope...

"Hey, Mama!  Happy Birthday!  Would you believe that I already have a special place in my heart waiting for you to fill up?  I do...and it makes my heart smile THIS BIG to think that the time will be coming soon when it will be filled to overflowing!!"

"And mommy...I want you to know that I have something special for you for your birthday.  Here it is!  A great big smile just for you :)  Do you love it? Of course you do :)"
 

"I have to get serious now, mom, because I know its driving you crazy that you can't get on a plane to come get me today but don't worry.  They love me here and tell me that my family will love me even more.  I can't imagine all that love, but I will wait patiently because I know its going to be the best thing ever!"


But that doesn't mean you shouldn't hurry because I can't wait for all those hugs and kisses that mommy's and daddy's have to share.  Happy Birthday to YOU, mommy!"
Love, Hope 



4 comments:

Grippo said... [Reply to comment]

She's absolutely, ridiculously beautiful!! My daughter saw the pictures and said, "Mama, I want her!" I told her she is someone else's daughter. . . not ours. And, Happy Birthday!! I'm glad I didn't know before now how young you are--you're barely old enough to adopt from China! xoxo

Valerie and Jeff said... [Reply to comment]

Happy Birthday Beth! I thought of you first thing when I saw the ND post today! What a blessing and a treasure you do have waiting for you :-)
Have a super-great-wonderful-birthday!
Hugs,
Valerie

Lynette said... [Reply to comment]

Happy Birthday, IN DEED!

Anneli Johnson said... [Reply to comment]

Happy Birthday (a few days late) Beth!! Hope is such a little doll, and getting so big! Truly a beautiful little girl. I promise that I will take good care of her and tell her all about her new Mama until you can come and get her. :)

Blessings,
Anneli

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2011