Sunday, January 22, 2012

Full Term

It was almost exactly 9 months ago that I first became "pregnant."  So that means right now I'm full term.  Actually, I'm feeling every bit the miserable pregnant lady I was in August of 2006 and July of 2009 only this time my body doesn't feel like its going to explode...my heart does.  I've been loving on her sweet self for 9 whole months as God continued to work in and through us to the point we are today.  Just like Hope has never known the love of a mother and a father, we've never known love that her sweet kisses and hugs and laughter will bring us.  We already love her like CrAZy, but this pregnancy is far from over.  We know for sure that we're at least half way there, but any more speculation beyond that is nothing more than an educated guess based on averages.  If I go into "labor" early, she could be home in June.  If I'm way overdue, she may not make her debut as Hope Isabella Xiang Fei Nagel until...August (OUCH!!!!).  Either way, I feel full term and want nothing more than to be celebrating the Chinese New Year with her in China today. Xin nian kuai le! Happy Year of the Dragon!!  Bring on the "labor" pains and lets get this show on the road.  Next up?  Dossier to China (DTC)-expected to happen the first week in February.

(ps I totally copied the Mandarin from Facebook so if its incorrect, please forgive me...I've got a LONG way to go to figure out this Chinese culture stuff but I'm having fun learning as I go.)

2 comments:

Grippo said... [Reply to comment]

Try saying it correctly. Impossible.

Lynette said... [Reply to comment]

sending some love and "epidural" to you, hee hee. ;)
(ps- we sent out dossier to Holt today, with a prayer that there will be no mistakes or anything missing; hope to be DTC this Friday)

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2011